Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility


How can I earn revenue from my airplane?



Aircraft owners can earn money by selling flight use to third parties through arrangements such as one, having a certificated charter operator operate the plane when flying public customers on an on demand basis. Two, joining with a flight school to rent your plane for short periods, and three, simply renting out the plane yourself. You must always be clear about whether you’re providing the plane merely as a piece of equipment, which the FA generally permits, or you’re selling air transportation, which the FA severely restricts. If you provide the pilot or you collude with another party to provide the pilot, the you’re selling air transportation, which requires either a certificated charter company operating the plane, or a special form of agreement, such as time share, which I discuss in another video.

Advocate Covers:

Our Results

Service Agreements

Piston Aircraft Comprehensive Service Agreement

For Piston Aircraft  – $5,000 per year

Small Turboprop Comprehensive Service Agreement

For a single Turboprop Aircraft costing less than $2,000,000 – $7,500 per year

Large Turboprop Comprehensive Service Agreement

For Turboprop Aircraft costing more than $2,000,000 – $10,000 per year

Our Team

Meet the Attorneys

Jonathan Levy


Suzanne Meiners-Levy


Joseph Quackenbush

Managing Attorney

Richard Yan

Managing Attorney

Do you love aircraft? Work with our team of professionals!

Contact Us

Get in Touch
With Us

Get in Touch